Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Turtley Awesome!

Another day, another card!  Today I got to use one of the new sets I received from The Alley Way Stamps and as luck would have it, I won this one!!  Woo hoo!  I also tried out two sets of markers that I picked up this week:  Spectrum Noir and American Crafts Chromatics.  My niece had surgery on her foot and just got out of her boot this week.  She's about to go in for surgery on the other foot but before that happens, I thought I'd congratulate her on getting the first one over and done with!  I figured it would be perfect for the Stamp It! Cards Congratulations Challenge in the Moxie Fab World!  This stamp set was perfect!  Check it out:

Stamps:  Sea Mates (The Alley Way Stamps), Polka Dot Basics II (PTI)
Inks:  Tuxedo Black (Momento), Peeled Paint (Distress Ink)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah), Watercolor Paper, Green (American Crafts)
Misc:  Foam Tape (Scotch), Glitter Tape - Powder, Aqua, Spinach (American Crafts), Green Chromatics (American Crafts), Yellow Markers (Spectrum Noir), Bubbly Bling

6 comments:

  1. This is turtley squee!!! I love this lil guy. Your coloring is fabulous! The glittery strips, polka dot border and bling bubbles are perfect touches. So happy you got to play with TAWS stamps...they are so fun and so versatile! Maybe you'll win some more in my giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Love the cute turtle, and those awesome bubbles! The glitter is great too! Thanks for your comment on my entry. M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The turtle is great, I love how you colored him in. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! The turtle makes me smile and I love the bubbly bling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card! Love the use of the turtle for a congrats card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Chrissy! Thanks for linking this up to the Congratulations Card Challenge in Stamp It! Cards Week for the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!