Monday, November 28, 2016

A Little Foxy Christmas

Happy post Thanksgiving Monday.  Hmm...does a long weekend and a holiday make a Monday better or worse?  We had a wonderful weekend with only one day of busy running.  It was great!  We even got all the Christmas decor out and up.  My husband wishes we got all decked out for Christmas in October but that's just too early for me.  I would rather leave it all up a little longer. 

The thing I can never seem to get started too early though, Christmas cards.  My problem is that I really hate mass producing.  I try and I try but the most I can ever crank out before getting totally bored is about 10.  So, I keep slowly chugging away making cards one at a time.  At least I have some amazing papers, stamps, and other products to inspire me.  That makes things so much more fun! 

Remember this card?  Well, I couldn't help but use the rest of the background paper I stamped so, here's what I've created to share with you today:


I started by making a snowflake patterned paper using the snowflakes in the Rustic Christmas stamps.  The I used the Border Builders die set to cut a fun border allowing the plaid to show at the bottom of the card.  Next, I cut some snowflakes out of various papers using the Snowflake Dies.  I layered the snowflakes along with a fox from my Clique Kit and a couple of banners also from the kit.  I finished the card off with some enamel dots.  Here's a closer look:


The fox with his black and white scarf was just meant for this card.  LOVE IT!  Can you tell I'm slightly addicted to the Snow & Cocoa line by Crate Paper?  I'm sure it comes as a shocker!  Thank goodness it was the focus of this adorable kit!  LOVE IT!

Thanks for checking in with me today!  I can't wait to share something new tomorrow!


http://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/border-builders-die-set/#_a_clarson
 
https://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/rustic-christmas-dies/#_a_clarson

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!