Thursday, February 16, 2017

CTS #209

Good morning.  It's another gorgeous spring like morning here in Iowa and I'm loving it!  I just can't get enough of this amazing weather.  I knew I was ready for a little warmth but it is even better than I imagines it would be.  I almost feel bad enjoying it so much because it has really been a pretty mild winter.  Now, I'll say all of that and we'll have a blizzard in March...not at all unusual for us.  I guess we will see.

Today we have another awesome sketch up at CAS(E) this Sketch!  I think you will have a ton of fun with it because it has a ton of ways you can go.  Loads of options, I tell you!  Here's what I decided on for my take on the sketch:


I had a ton of fun with this design and I set each step on my Misti so I could crank out a bunch of them for the church.  The Really Rosemaling Stamps is just perfect for my Norwegian church family and I thought by keeping the colors neutral, it could be a fairly unisex card.  I started with a kraft card base stamped the first layer of design with Versamark and then switched it to the other side of my Misti to stamp the black portions.  The sentiment is from PTI's Phrases & Praises.  I added a few black dots here and there with a gel pen.  Super simple!

Thanks so much for checking out my card today!  I hope you will join us over at CAS(E) this Sketch!  We'd love to see you!

3 comments:

  1. Love this one layer card. So refreshing to see a card that is beautiful without all the layers upon layers! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous take on the sketch, Chrissy! I love the gold and black on the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow...I love those stamps...they are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!