Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Color Blocking Cat

Good morning!  The sun is slowly creeping up over the horizon here and I'm slowly (very slowly) waking up.  It might be a two cup of coffee morning.  Wowza!  We have lots of congestion in the house from the crazy temperature swings as of late.  Everyone has full ears and sinus headaches, except me.  A house full of men that don't feel 100%...not a super fun situation for a mom.  Luckily, I've had a few opportunities to escape to my craft area and get a little relaxation time.  Here's a little something I crafted up the other day:


I played with the awesome papers from Simple Stories called Say Cheese.  Again, I layered my papers before passing them through my die cut machine to be cut with the Color Blocking Die.  I aligned my die to make the long line of the die straight up and down.  This one cut created three card fronts with different combos of the papers.  Talk about easy!  I attached my background papers to my cardbase and then using Stitched Stars Die Set, I cut a star through the cardfront.  I added a piece of dotted vellum to the inside of the card to show through the window  I created.  I stamped a sentiment from You're Invited Stamps along the line under the star before adding my cute kitty from Cat Treats Stamps and cut using Cat Treats Dies.  Here's a closer look:


Thanks so much for checking out my creation today!  I hope you enjoyed yet another idea using the Color Blocking Die!  Have a great week and here are the items I used to create this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!