Thursday, March 9, 2017

CTS #212

Good morning!  I hope you guys are all having a great week so far.  I have successfully tuned my house chicken Rosie back into a flock mate of her 9 best chicken pals.  I will say, it seems weird not being able to talk to her all day long but she seems to be doing well outside again.  She's not 100% her old self but I'm sure she's happier digging for and eating bugs rather than listening to me prattle on about what I'm cooking or cleaning.  Although, after listening to all the boys' school lessons, I'm pretty sure she is now a chicken who knows stuff. 

One thing I know for sure, you are going to have a blast with this week's CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.  The sketch is awesome and I will totally be using it again.  Here's my card for this week:


I started with a stone card base and stamped various shapes from Papertrey Ink's Sketched Shapes along the bottom and side.  The sentiment is from Phrases & Praises.  This made a great masculine card for any occasion and a super quick card for mass producing with a stamp press.  The shapes line up a little differently with repeat stamping because my card bases don't always get cut and folded exactly the same size but I still like the overall look. 

Thanks for checking out my take on this week's sketch and I hope to see you over at CAS(E) this Sketch!  Have a great Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. I love this! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design! And I love the warm colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome way to use this design layout. Love that verse. Great job.
    pjs-projects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The geometric stamps are great. I used this part of design inspiration for my CTS#212 entry. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!