Thursday, April 19, 2018

CTS #268

Good morning!  Just a quick post as I'm running out to head down to Des Moines for (hopefully) the last shoulder appointment for my middle guy.  Today we find out if he will need a bone graft to heal the cyst in his humerous or if it has healed on its own and he is cleared for gymnastics again.  Here's hoping he's good to go!!  So, I'm sorry my post is so quick but I have to get these three boys dressed and out the door.  ;)

Here's the card I created for this week's CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.  I do hope the sketch doesn't stump you.  I feel like I must think in really odd ways that confuse people.  Ha ha!  Well, here's my take:


I had fun layering the different stamps in the Pinkfresh Studio set called Semi Circle Patterns.  I chose a navy, coral, mustard, and peach combo and went about stamping layer upon layer.  I finished it off with a sentiment from Bouquet of Hearts.  Here's a closer look:


Thanks so much for stopping by!  See you at CAS(E) this Sketch!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!